These ATCs are for a swap on Tanda. I stamped on acetate with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and embossed with pirate gold powder, using some of the swirl stamps from Tanda. I coloured the back of the acetate with a mixture of alcohol inks: wild plum, oregano and butterscotch with just a hint of gold (irl there's more variation in colour than on the scans). I then coloured a few of the flowers very lightly with pink or purple and added the fans and dragonfly. The acetate was run through my xyron and then stuck on to gold card.
I'm quite pleased with the results, but have to say that a few efforts went in the bin before I achieved these. At first I inked up some gloss photo paper with alcohol inks - it looked really much better than the acetate - I then stamped on it and tried to heat the embossing powder but it bubbled. At first I thought it was the alcohol inks that were causing the bubbling, but I tried on plain photo paper and the same thing happened - it obviously couldn't withstand the heat of the gun. The acetate I used in the end is the kind that can go through a photocopier, so it stood up to heat embossing.
I took the cards to my friend this afternoon (the ones I showed on here last night) and she was really pleased with them, particularly the one with the Cliff Richard Congratulations 'record'.