Saturday, 24 April 2010

Well, I tried ....

I needed to make my Easter inchies for the April BF swap and decided to use a bunny digi image to print on to shrink plastic - mmmmm - cut the shrink plastic as carefully as I could, but this is how they turned out:

I think these need to go in the bin.

So, I had another go with a different sheet of SP - decided this time to make them a bit smaller than an inch so that I could mount them on to card so that any wonkiness would be more disguised - not sure that I've achieved that because at least one of them looks exceedingly wonky!!

Sorry, girls, not my best ... but I tried!!