Pages

Monday 26 March 2007

Circle Journal is in the post

I'm not sure how, but I managed to get the CBC cj finished and am quite pleased with the result. (No fairy godmother turned up to do the housework, so I think that must be next on the agenda - have been doing necessary church 'stuff' this evening).

So - here is the new cj, which is now in the (hopefully) safe hands of the postie, winging its way to the next person in the group. And I will receive someone else's tomorrow!!!













Journalling hidden in the envelopes above:



6 comments:

  1. Hazel that is gorgeous, how exciting for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, it's stunning! So glad I'm in your group again, I can't wait to get my turn with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, this is completely gorgeous, I just love your work so much - you are one talented lady!

    Well done you!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cj is gorgeous!! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated