Pages

Friday 6 July 2007

Comfort Zone

This is my DLO for the last CJ in the green group on Carolyn's. Helen asked us to consider: when you sit down to make a card or create a scrapbook layout, do you find yourself using the same colours, patterns or stamps? What are you most comfortable using? Take us to your Comfort Zone!

I found it very difficult to choose, because I love using a variety of colours, techniques and materials. It was impossible to reflect everything in the DLO, but I think this is a bit representative of my 'style', although really I don't consider I have any particular style.



Earlier today I made an altered item for the next secret sender swap on Carolyn's - obviously can't show it because it's a secret and isn't going to be sent till 1 August.

My July swap cards are ready for the monthly swap on Carolyn's, the subject being black and white with a touch of colour. I can't show these either, because they are revealed when sent out to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated