Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Crafty catch up

These are the Just Bex challenges I did yesterday:

July challenge 7: Schools out for summer - card for a teacher that doesn't have 'teacher' on it (the 'distorted look towards the bottom is because there is an overlay of acetate which reflects the light):


Friday night challenge: Shape shifters - card of any shape other than rectangle or square (I made two because you can cut two out of an A4 sheet of card - the card has a glimmer sheen which doesn't show here):

Open:
Night in at the movies (based on 'The Wizard of Oz' (I chose 'red shoes' and the background paper seemed appropriate to the theme:

Close ups:


Jen's June challenge 1: using three different 'bling' techniques/products (I used glitter card for the matting around the photos and journalling, glitter glue for the blobby swirls - weren't really meant to be so blobby! - and sticky gems):



I've done a couple more challenges today:

Blooming flowers Craft Obsessions: make a vase full of beautiful paper flowers - I used my Sizzix paper sculpting Daisy to make the flowers out of papers from the DCWV pocket full of posies - something for me to enjoy on my windowsill:

July challenge 4: It's hip to be square - using nine squares in a 3 x 3 format - the background paper is Friendship Word, Creating Keepsakes:

I think I'm going to do some more LOs in this format - a good way of showing a group of photos for a particular occasion or holiday.

2 comments:

  1. goodness me you so ARE BACK

    don't forget to eat and sleep etc etc lol

    lovely work Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy - don't overdo things will you - blimey - supercrafter! Lovely to hear you finally got a break after....2 years is it! A long old wait.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated