Pages

Monday 13 August 2007

HS:MS Drive

To operate a vehicle. Show us drive in your space today.

As neither of us drive, we don't have a vehicle - our most frequently used vehicle is a bus. We live in a maisonette on the main road, set back by a grassy area and our own garden. I decided to aim my camera from the bedroom window (twitched the nets a bit!) and here's the result:

A bus was just leaving the stop:

And then another arrived:

Not very good photos, because I was looking into the sun, but didn't want to wait till later.

11 comments:

  1. I love the Bus. I ride on it when going to office, going to mall, meeting my friends... I practically grew up riding on it ;)hehehe! nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about a double decker that brings back great memories of my childhood.

    Also enjoy city tours on open roff buses :)

    Looks like you have plenty of sunshine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to London once when I was travelling to Moscow. I got to ride one of the buses than and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the english buses!! they are red!! my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that's cool! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, reminds me of London when I was little.
    Rach
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh, great idea! I didn't even think about a bus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! love a bus trip.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated