Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2007

HS:MS Eyes

Have you come across http://www.herspace-myspace.blogspot.com/?

I came across it yesterday by a mention on someone else's blog and so I included the pictures of roses from our garden, because the subject was 'blooms'. Someone warned me that this site can become addictive - I just had to have a look this morning and the subject is 'eyes'. I've previously used this picture of our grandson on a LO, but thought it would be good now for this:


I'm already now wondering what tomorrow's subject will be!

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you think it's addictive,because my husband thinks i'm mad lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love your pic! I totally agree that it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm wondering what it is he is looking at!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic - now I've had to have a look at that Her space, My space blog - oh no...I can feel another addiction coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addiction is a nice one though Hazel don't you think :)
    What a lovely sweet 'eyes' pic isn't he lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great addiction, a healthy one this time. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another addiction, but truly a great one.. I have nominated you
    with the Nice Matters Award..save and paste on your blog and nominate 5 others.. please go to my blog
    regards
    P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic! I found HS:MS for the first time today - you're right I think it will be addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Hazel, it is addictive isn't it :O) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing photo :)

    I am addicted too . . . but at least it's not fattening :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the best addiction around! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pic, he looks like he may be a little comedian! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated