Pages

Sunday 26 August 2007

HS:MS Show off Sunday

This is the day when Kirsty and i take a little rest and you can post any photo (past or present) that you are particularly pleased with. It could be that you are pleased with the composition of the photo, a technical aspect, or it is just a moment that you are glad that you captured. It doesn't have to fit any theme, so you are completely free to choose and tell why.

I've chosen this photo of John's former guide dog (he was early retired and has been adopted by a friend). It's not a great photo but it's a favourite. It was very unusual to get a shot of him with his mouth closed!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog I bet you were sad to hand him over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a beauty isn't he, lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He look beautiful, I can imagine that being a cherished photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh he is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog Hazel :) What a gorgeous dog! I also really like your PN decoupage - they are great for men's cards - always hard to do!!

    Patsy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful photo Hazel of a gorgeous dog:)

    p.s. you share the winning blog prize, so if you could let me have your address... I will get your prize off to you a.s.a.p

    chris x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated