Pages

Monday 24 September 2007

A diversion from Christmas cards

Thought I'd have a change this morning from Christmas cards. The flowers on these cards are rub ons that are raised, embossed - and they went on sooooo easily! The wording on the cards are rub ons too - I received them quite a while ago from a crafty friend as part of a RAK and thought they went well with the flowers:















I must discipline myself now not to make any more cards until I've labelled and bagged the ones I've got (and quite a few need inserts in) - the bits of cardmaking that are boring, but necessary - I wish Santa would send me some of his elves to do these bits! Somehow I think they're too busy at the North pole!

13 comments:

  1. Gosh Hazel, I thought it was decoupage, what fabby rub-ons. Lovely cards and your lovely dog featuring once again!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Hazel, those rub ons look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL and I so love those rub-ons! tfs!

    Came across your blog at Andrea's World! Thought I have a peek! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Hazel-and the text goes so well with the images

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Hazel - simple and elegant. The rub-ons look fantstic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and so simple to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards Hazel, ugh know what you mean about inserts, bagging and labelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hazel you've done it again. How you make so many in one day i'll never know. They are great cards with some great verses on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Hazel, those rub-ons are amazing, I've not seen any like that before.

    Lovely cards by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards Hazel, really stand out as something different.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Hazel your cards are stunning so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel - just catching up on some of your work and these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated