Pages

Saturday 6 October 2007

HS:MS SPS 7

I've been doing the HS:MS self portrait Saturday photos every week and I thought it might get easier - huh!! I didn't feel like facing the camera todsy (not much different to any other day) - Saturday is never my best day - it's when I take my tablet for osteoporosis and I never feel that great.

I had several attempts at a SP for today and deleted them one by one! In the end I kept this one and played around with various effects and have finished up with this (a bit like looking through rose-tinted glasses!):

6 comments:

  1. Hazel that is a beautiful photo of you and I love tint you used... it makes you look very serene. I will have to have a go at that myself :D

    Have you noticed how everyone is becoming very artistic now with their SPS... guess most of us still have a long way to go confidence wise... but we're getting there aren't we.

    Have a lovely weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chris, it is a beautiful photo and the effect looks really good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I agree with the above :) It's got a lovely soft and glowing air about it :)

    Yep I am starting to struggle too hope it doesn't go on for too many more weeks!!

    Your cards in the posts above are fab. Gosh you are putting me to shame here Hazel.

    Byeeeee Sue

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with all of the above LOL. You are so brave to experiment with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tint you've put on, Hazel. It's a fab SP!

    I'm in awe of how many cards you've made. I'm always full of good intentions to start early with the Crimbo cards, but I still haven't actually started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy lady Hazel!! Wish I could be as productive as you! Fab stuff up there :)

    And be proud of all your pics Hazel - you look fab as always, love what you have done there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated