Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Incredible!!!

If you've read my earlier post, you'll know that I did quite a few stamped images by painting the stamp with H2Os and then spritzing with a fine spray of water to refresh.

Well, I hadn't cleaned the stamps that were used this morning - they've just been left with the rubber side facing upwards. I wondered whether it would still be possible to spritz them and get a result and this is what I got:





The first one can now be used just as it is - I'll just add a bit of Stickles glitter glue in the centre, and the second one is what the others looked like before I then shaded them using the H2O and a waterbrush.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel they are great but i especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I love the first stamp too, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, these are fab! I too love the first one x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated