Pages

Thursday 6 December 2007

Elvin the elf's day 6 challenge

Over on Just Bex Elvin the Elf is setting daily challenges and great fun is being had by all. Why not click on the link and go along and join in the fun.

Today's challenge is to mention Elvin on our blogs - the easiest challenge so far. I have to confess that Elvin called me a loser a couple of days ago because I got an answer wrong (in my enthusiasm to please him and do it quickly, I made a silly mistake).

He is an adorable little fellow and he brightens up the day. He has come all the way from the North Pole, especially commissioned by Bex. There is a bit of a concern that he seems to think he might be going on holiday to Florida, but he can't, because he's needed here right up to Christmas.

There are prizes every day - Elvin dips into his bucket to draw a winner. So do go along, join the forum and have fun.

This is today's prize (which I would love to win - please, Elvin, be a sweetie elf and pick my name out of the bucket.

1 comment:

  1. wow how gorgeous am I

    thanks for the mention

    ELVINxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated