Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2008

JB challenge week 7: say it with ribbon

Sonya set this challenge: 'The challenge is to make a card or LO using ribbon/thread with your sentiment on. It can be printed ribbon, rub-ons, beads etc etc'

I used some printed ribbon that I've had for ages (think I bought it from Carolyn's). I used some individual Tanda paisley stamps for the background and Funstamps Paisley background large stamp for the main part with the ribbon across + a bit of Poundland bling. The ribbon looks a bit pinky here, but irl it's cream (had trouble getting a photo even though the light's good, so resorted to a scan - and the gems cause shadows because they are raised):

3 comments:

  1. wow you are on a roll Hazel loving your creations

    http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this one Hazel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Hazel. The paisley stamps are so pretty X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated