Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Why, oh why?

Why is it that commissioned cards take sooooo long - a long time to think about them and a long time to actually make them.

Here are two cards I was asked to make. The request for the husband's card was to do something to do with classic cars - fortunately I had this decoupage, so I hope it fits the bill:



The request for the daughter's card was to include her name, 40 and pink. I decided to go for PM background paper foam PP Pink Flush and carry on the pink and brown theme. The big flower is a mixture of silk flowers (originally, I think, from Wilkinsons) and flowers cut on my cricut to match the background. Sentiments printed on computer using Lucida Calligraphy (which is an oldie font, but still a fav of mine):



Now I have a golden wedding card to make - request from another friend - thinking about that one!

3 comments:

  1. lovely cards :) liking the flower one best (it's my sort of thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always Hazel... smashing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated