Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Oooops!!

Oh dear, having finished my CJ last night I decided not to punch the holes and fasten it together, but to wait till I ws fresher this morning. Well, I definitely was still sleepy this morning when I prepared and punched the holes with my super duper big bite.

I managed to punch holes on the wrong side of the back cover! I couldn't face doing it again (and haven't got the appropriate bits anyway and those on there would be ruined if I tried to take them off), so I decided to tie ribbons that match up with some I've used on my DLO.





I must remember this for another time - check whether all the pages, including the covers, are the right way up before punching the holes!

5 comments:

  1. LOL awe Hazel...I think it adds to it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never have known it was a mistake - my mum always said "Can you make a feature of it?" if something went wrong and I'd say you made a great job of making a feature of it! The whole CJ looks fab, love your report card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job hazel:) as i was reading i was thinking 'ribbon' great minds think alike eh!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recovery Hazel, well done it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also made that mistake before Hazel, never thought of using ribbon !! Will bear it in mind though. The 'Teacher' cards are wonderful, I am sure they will go down a storm at the fair.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated