Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Think Pink 6

The project on BF for Think Pink 6 this week is to make a multi-fold card, perhaps a maze book.

I've made a maze book using K & Co Hannah DS papers, tags, etc.

I'm not totally happy with it - I think I've made it too bulky with the pockets and bits and perhaps should have made the gap between the covers bigger. If I get time before sending the stuff off I might try to do another better one.

I've left nearly everything blank so that the recipient can add comments and photos.

















12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.....thats gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's fantastic Hazel, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazel that is fab
    i dont know where u find the time or inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really beautiful hazel,love the papers you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy Hazel.
    You've produced a lovely book with some gorgeous papers.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Hazel, especially the colours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutly beautiful Hazel. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Hazel. Love the softness of the colours. You have been busy haven't you!!

    Love Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty Hazel and that wide sheer ribbon is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic maze book Hazel, I love the papers and all the tags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your maze book is beautiful Hazel these colour are just up my street! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so pretty. I love the colours
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated