Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2008

CBC ATCs: transport/travel

I'm scraping in at the last minute (apologies!) for the September ATC swap on CBC.

On the first one I've used a bicycle that I bought ages ago and have never found a use for it - the main problem was how to stick it on, so I resorted to ribbon to hold it. The background paper is BG cupcake:



I'm not sure what these papers are - I've had a set of them for a long while, but can't remember what they are - if anyone knows, I'd be interested:




6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Hazel!! Well done. x
    We have one of those little bikes, can't remember if they're all one piece and it's suppose to be made from paper clips, something like that?? they are quite clever little things. I'm sure it will be very secure with the ribbon, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Hazel...loving the bike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the ribbon to hold the bike - cute ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Hazel. That paper goes perfect with the train. I'm afraid i don't know who it's by though. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are lovely hazel,you are a busy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards - the bicycle one is just gorgeous. Wanted to let you know I received your wonderful blog candy and left a post on my blog. Thanks - they are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated