Pages

Thursday 18 September 2008

HS:MS big

'Of considerable size, extent or intensity. Show us something big in your space today!'

My first thought for this was 'big toe', my second thought was 'I'm not showing mine', but I found a willing victim:



I've amended this post to exclude the other picture because of a comment made. I realise that by doing this, anyone now looking will probably think it was much worse than it was - just a picture of John's foot with a block where the second toe was. It's a pity that the person who made the comment chose to remain anonymous.


9 comments:

  1. Well that's certainly different :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is he for offering to model for you.
    I wouldnt have got mine out either :)
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that put me off debs picture of banoffee pie lol
    great idea though ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has made me feel ill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big toe - a much neglected but needed item! Brave man he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, what a sweetie is your John.
    E
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, thanks for your kind comment on my blog...sorry you had to amend your blog...there's always "one" aint there...?! bx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated