Pages

Saturday 11 October 2008

Basic Grey Challenge 6: colour combo

Today's BG blog challenge is to make a card with a certain colour combo - a choice of green and red, brown and cream, or blue and gold/yellow/orange. I think I'd have found the first two options easier, but I decided to go for the third option.

I chose BG cupcake papers, which lent themselves to the colours of Donald - printing the Happy Birthday bits on the computer.



I really found this was a challenge because I won't normally think of this colour combo.


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to use Donald and the colour combo is so unusual but works very well X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the challenge well! What a sweet card!
    Have a lovely day Hazel!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great card - gorgeous bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Hazel and lovely words. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and colourful card ! Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated