Pages

Friday 31 October 2008

DLO on Melissa's CJ

It's my turn to do a DLO in Melissa's fab CJ for the group on CBC.

Melissa chose 'My dream' as her subject and said, 'I would love to hear from you all what your dreams are. Big or small! Whether you have fulfilled any yet. It could be your childhood dream or most recent one! The possibilities are endless really.'

My DLO is all about a dream come true when I went to Bermuda. I've simply used some DCWV backgrounds and produced the journalling and photos on computer, adding a few buttons and doodling.

You can get a better view of the journalling by clicking on the pictures.





I enjoyed doing this, as it brought back many memories.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely story Hazel. I really enjoyed your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you had a dream come true...so few do. Lovely DLO X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely Hazel - it is a very idyllic looking place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel i could not resist LOL

    Its fab! You have done a grand job! I love all the pics and the lighthouse one is my fav along with that dreamy beach!

    Thanks for sharing you dream with me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journalling, a joy to read on a freezing cold, rainy November night. Glad you have happy memories of a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated