Pages

Saturday 8 November 2008

Dottie's world: black, white & a splash of colour

Sunday's challenge on Dottie's world is 'black, white & a splash of colour'.

I used the Christening image from the Love & Marriage Dottie range, just adding the text and a peel off gold cross. I didn't have a gold heart, so I double embossed a plain one.



PS: I'd completely forgotten that there is a freebie Fairy Dottie image for anyone taking part in this challenge before tomorrow - thank you for the reminder, Louly.

And if anyone's reading this and hasn't taken part in the challenge - there's time until tomorrow - you need to use a Dottie download on your entry.

3 comments:

  1. Hazel that's such a lovely card. I love how you didn't give up when you needed a gold heart, it's a true crafter that isn't beaten and looks for other alternatives an yor embossing worked a treat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, don't forget to email me so I can reply with your freebie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel, doesn't this just fit the bill perfectly! Thank you so much for joining in with my little Dottie Challenge and I hope you enjoy using your free Fairy Dottie download.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated