Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2008

CBC CCAD 1

In the run up to Christmas, Sue on CBC is posting a challenge a day during advent.

For day 1, Sue provided this template:



The holly is a Tanda Stamp designed by Sheila (I confess that I bought it last year and, although I loved it, I didn't use it then). As I didn't want the bottom bit to be as long as the side image, I inked up and then put a piece of kitchen towel over the bit of the stamp I didn't want. I inked with archival library green and coloured with Marvy pens.

The background paper is a last year's Papermania one (I'm still trying to use them up) and the image is cut from a Dovecraft paper that was in a pack sent to me by Annmarie. The surrounds of the picture and the sentiment strips are layered on silver foiling, which isn't really apparent in the scan.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, great card Hazel.

    I just love how you have rounded the corners on the image of the children.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated