Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

Crafty Creations 28: for the boys

I was asked by a friend to make a 50th birthday card for someone who is a builder - incorporating a builder's van or something related to the trade. I thought I was going to have to get a clipart picture or something - crafty friends made suggestions of certain die cuts etc.

This morning I suddenly remembered that there were some builder type photos among those I got with a QVC concept card package a while ago.

So the photos, which are silver foil edged have been mounted on to a sheet of paving slabs from PDA. I thought the addition of the screw brads that I bought ages ago from CBC was a good idea.

It's probably stretching a point, but I'm linking this for this week's challenge on Crafty Creations: 'for the boys' (it doesn't say how old the boys need to be!).



It was difficult to get a photo because of the silver reflection, but you can get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Hazel he will love it.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I wouldn't have had a clue where to start with a "builder" theme! The screw brads are perfect - I still have a few of those somewhere, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated