Pages

Friday 26 December 2008

Crafty presents + a Christmas surprise!

First of all I thought I'd show the crafty presents I received for Christmas. This doesn't mean I didn't equally appreciate the non-crafty presents, because I did = it's just that this is a crafting blog, so here they are:



I also got a 'voucher' from John towards another set of 36 copic pens.

And when I logged on today I found out that I have won blog candy over at Claire's Crafty Corner! Take a look here to see what I've won!! Thank you so much, Claire - a lovely Christmas surprise.

5 comments:

  1. WOW I envy you all those Copic markers and those stamps Hazel.....lucky girl! Well done on winning the blog candy too, isn't there a lot of it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Hazel. Just love the birdie stamps. :o)

    Congratulations on winning the blog candy. What a wonderful surprise for you. Enjoy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hazel you had some lovely goodies! love the look of those copic markers - enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated