Pages

Monday 8 December 2008

Ooh-la-la Creations 25: shaker cards/movement

This is a bit of a cheat in more ways than one. I made this card the other day (put it on here) and then yesterday I thought what a lovely card it would make for one of our granddaughters - she has a birthday later this week. So I printed bits on some BG paper and inked the edges and added to the card:



The challenge on Ooh-la-la this week is to make a shaker card or one with movement - well, this card definitely has shakers on it, but they were ready-made ones, so I'm cheating really, but at this time of year with all the busy-ness of Christmas and so many family birthdays to make for, I think a bit of cheating must be allowed! - in fact, I reckon it's using initiative to save some time!

4 comments:

  1. ooh this is lovely. What a lot of fun for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic fun card. I love the little shakers and I'm sure your grandaughter will love it.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Hazel,fantastic idea, and a bit of cheating is allowed at this time of year,thank you so much for joining in with Ooh la la challenge
    Wendi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I have to look for those little shakers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated