Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas

While visiting other crafty blogs I've noticed that quite a few people are putting a Christmas card on for all their visitors.

I thought I'd use a card that I made for a Chinese whisper swap on CBC (so I couldn't show it until the group had finished):



This is an opportunity to thank all of you who visit my blog (whether you lurk of post comments - and it is always lovely to receive comments) and to wish you all a peaceful and Happy Christmas and every blessing in the New Year - may 2009 be a happy and healthy one. I am, of course, aware that for some people Christmas can be a time of sadness, because of bereavement, illness or difficulties in relationships etc - and this year there will also be more people who are so uncertain about the future of their jobs and finances. Despite many uncertainties, I pray that you can look to the future with some hope, bearing in mind the message of Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Hazel. Wishing you the compliments of the season too! What a beautiful card, hope you have a lovely Christmas and health and happiness in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your for the festive season and hope you have a healthy, happy and crafty 2009.

    Love Ruthie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great to see your card, and what a lovely idea to put one up for all your visitors.

    I mentioned I could do with a cheap but functioning digi-camera for putting photos on the Net, so you never know ....

    (don't hold your breath - I am the original cyberklutz!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea :)
    Wishing you and John a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. xx
    PS I love the idea of all the little SS prezzies, I'll drop you an email next week and pick your brains if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card and idea Hazel! Wishing you all God's blessings at christmas and in the new year!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely thought. A lovely card. But above all, lovely and sincere wishes :-) Thank you Hazel.

    I wish you a truly wonderful Christmas too and my sincere best wishes for 2009.

    Take Care :-)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Hazel. :)

    Wishing you & your family Hazel, a lovely Christmas & a peaceful, healthy 2009.

    Happy crafting.

    Love Gez. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated