Pages

Saturday 24 January 2009

I think I'm getting the 'inchie' bug!

Another inchie! This time it's for the 'faces' challenge this week on Inchybyinch.


Would you believe it? I have a couple of big boxes of offcuts of papers - and yet, I cut into three different fresh papers to use for this one inchie - must be mad! And I don't even know the name of the papers - they are black and cream with a sheen on them. I think I might make a card with them and perhaps incorporate this inchie somehow.
And this time it really is an inchie, not a twinchie - I had to do the scan big enough for you to see!


4 comments:

  1. Goodness me! You have been so busy since I went away. Great stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous inchy - love the image and the wording - thanks for joining in again Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated