Pages

Saturday 3 January 2009

Sunday Postcard art

I found Sunday Postcard art today and thought I'd combine this with some stamping challenges - I ended up making one postcard and one square card, using the same background and stamp - which I'll submit for Sunday Stamper and Mixed Media Monday.

I used alcohol inks for the sky background. a mixture of denim, silver, slate and red pepper. And, of course, I've used the trees stamp again that I used earlier today, seen in a post below.

Becuase the trees were stamped on to shiny card I must have moved the stamp slightly and it became a bit blurred, but I thought that it gives a more shadowy look which might even suggest a hint of frost or snow, so I decided to keep it as it is.



5 comments:

  1. Hazle I love them.
    So fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Hazel! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Hazel, love those trees ... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, beautiful card Hazel. Looks perfect.

    Thinking of putting a stamp like that on my must-have list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated