Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

Salt: Sacrifice

On Salt this time it was Kim's turn to choose the topic - you can read what she said about Sacrifice here.

I usually do a LO for Salt (I keep all my contributions in a 12 x 12 album), but this time I decided to have a change and I've made an Easter card instead.

This is based on the passage from Philippians 2 which speaks of Christ's humility and sacrifice.

The background paper is BG Urban Couture Lustra and the crosses stamp is a See-D one - plus the addition of a decoupage lily (I seem to be doing quite a bit of decoupage nowadays - don't know why, because I don't usually do it).



We are delighted at Salt that we have had a good response to our call for folk to join our DT - the announcement will be made soon!

And please don't forget my blog candy

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Hazel! Love every single bit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the BG paper has made a perfect backdrop and the lilies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite Bible passages (as you can tell from my layout!) so absolutely beautifully presented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes when things are not going well, something comes right up and inspires you. Hazel this is one of those things - what a beautiful layout thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lvoe teh balance and the blend of your layout hazel, great work for a though provoking topic

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated