Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Spring is in the air ... I don't think so!

This week's Sunday challenge on Dottie's World is: 'Spring is in the air' - looking out of my window, I don't think so!

For my card I used downloads from Girl about town (a background and Nicola) - I imported Nicola into Publisher, changed the colour to yellow and once it was printed I lightly coloured skin, hair etc and outlined with pencil.

The background paper is one that's been in my box for quite some time - I think it was originally from 'Making Cards' magazine.

I'm also linking this card for this week's TGIF 70: green.


Btw, there isn't a smudge mark on Nicola's dress - my scanner glass needs a clean!

7 comments:

  1. Perfect card for this challenge Hazel - very springlike indeed. Can't wait to see the daffs out for real.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely projects on your blog today Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Hazel this is wonderful.
    Fantastic colors. Love them.

    Thanks for this fabulous entry to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great card Hazel - just my kind of thing - SHOPPING! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel it's beautiful! I think we were maybe a bit over optimistic on the weather front were'nt we LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel it's beautiful! I think we were maybe a bit over optimistic on the weather front were'nt we LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hazel, look at the daffs! Gorgeous, fresh and very springlike-thank you for joining in at Dottie's World. Let's hope we get a bit of RL spring soon!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated