Pages

Friday 27 March 2009

Basic Grey challenge 27: texture

Just scraping in on time with this one for BG challenge 27: texture.

I've used granola papers. The piece that's been embossed with cuttlebug d'vine swirls started off the same as the one surrounding the glittered rub on (this rub on is slightly textured as well as glittered - can see it better if you click on the picture). Having dry embossed it, it was then swiped with blue iris chalk ink, sprinkled and then heat embossed with hydrangea blue/mauve moon glow embossing powder. The flowery sticky ribbon and the blooms add further texture.


I love doing the BG challenges - a lovely opportunity to use BG papers, not that I need any excuse - I missed a couple, but still intend to do them when I can, as this has been one of my favourite challenge blogs since it started.

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Hazel.

    I love the colours & techniques you have used.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the limited colour palette with all the texture, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh I WANT it!!!!! Its absolutely beautiful Hazel X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated