Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Picture this

The challenge for day 10 on 365 cards is 'picture this': ' Use a family photo, a photo of your pet, or a scenic photo - any one you choose, and include a sentiment to match.'

My choice of photo may seem a strange one, but quite some time ago I took some photos of apples in response to a prompt on HS:MS:HS - I used to regularly take part in this, but haven't for a while now - must try and get back to it soon.

Anyway, back to today's card. I used the photo of apples, mounted on to silver mirri card and then mounted that on to a light apply green card on which I randomly stamped and silver embossed. The quote was printed on my dymo letratag with clear tape (you can read the quote if you click on the picture to make it larger).




9 comments:

  1. Cool picture with a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I also take photos of things like stacks of pumpkins, leaves, grass, sand, etc. People are so hard to photograph. They won't stand still or all look in the same directions! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, you have been so busy lately. So much lovely crafting, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these apples! Great photo and very effective on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see now if I read your posts in order, the last one with the beautiful saying would have made more sense I think!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture! And the sentiment is just perfect...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo!!! thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel! I like your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated