Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Come round for a cuppa

I bought a few 'tea time' stamps from Joanna Sheen a while back and this is the first time I've used any of them. They seemed just right for challenge 48 on Dutch Dare this week: 'blue, white and 1 other colour'. Stamping was done with Stazon ultramarine. On reflection, I think it might have been a better idea to have used a pigment ink and heat embossed - it would have given the china a bit of a glazed look - oh well, next time.

The gold surround is more even than it looks on this scan (I had to scan rather than photo because of flash glare on the pearlised card and gems).


2 comments:

  1. Looks very inviting that cup of tea, I'll be round in a while! ps lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Hazel.
    I love this great stamp and the simplicity of the card. Less is more!!!
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated