Pages

Monday 18 May 2009

Inspirational Card Sketch 16

This card is for sketch 16 on Inspirational Card Sketches this week:


I purposely kept to the colour scheme lilac and lemon because I knew I'd seen a challenge somewhere this week for using those two colours - lol! when I found it (after I'd made the card) I realised the challenge was on Dare U 2 digi stamp and, of course, that required the use of a digi stamp - d'oh!!

However, as Tilda has blonde hair coloured with copics, this is good for challenge 4 on Copic Creations.

Nevermind, it's a nice colour scheme for this card. with a Tilda stamp coloured with copics:



8 comments:

  1. You've been busy again! Hope you're looking after that back and not overdoing it! Love her yellow wellies on this one - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Tilda card !

    Thanks for joining in the fun with ICS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card beutiful!

    Trust all is well

    ReplyDelete
  4. `Hi` your card is so pretty...
    Thanks for joining in with ICS this week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo I think it's a beautiful card! Love everything about it! Cute coloring of Tilda! Thanks for joining us at ICS! Come visit again and again if you want! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Tilda looks fantastic in lilac and lemon! :) Thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colors on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love this Tilda image. Thanks for joining our Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated