Pages

Friday 15 May 2009

Orange, black and white

I've missed some of the BG challenges (I love any excuse to use BG papers), but have done this week's challenge 34 based on Anthea's sketch:

I've used ambrosia papers. As these are black, white and orange, I'm also submitting this for challenge 59 on My Time to Craft 'black and white plus one' (yes, I know it's very late for this).

Bex challenge us (JB April 1) to make a card with orange as the main colour (I think there's enough orange on this one).



2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel - this is lovely, great colours and papers you've chosen - a simply elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Hazel, I love the way you used the papers, very chic and elegant. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated