Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Peacock ATC

The theme on Think Monday Think ATC this week is peacock. On My Time to Craft today, challenge 60 is 'anything but a card'.

This is also appropriate for the 'blue and green' challenge on Dewdrop Craftz, so I'm linking there, aso for A Spoonful of Sugar challenge 49: 'blue and green'. I think peacock feathers are some of the most natural blue and green gorgeousness that you can see.

So, here is my ATC, using a Rubbadubbadoo stamp, Sakura glitter pen and copics:


7 comments:

  1. Pretty atc Hazel, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very preety Hazel. Striking colours!

    Thank you for playing along with DewDrop Craftz.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are fabulous Hazel. Well Done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated