Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Commissioned silver wedding card

A neighbour has asked me to make three cards this week (one was for the 'music man' that I showed a couple of days ago). This one is for a silver wedding anniversary. I found a sketch that I thought would be good to use - and have just realised that it's for Just Christmas and Birthday cards challenge 35, and, of course, d'oh! this is neither Christmas nor Birthday, but I still want to acknowledge that I used this sketch by Simone:

I used an embossed base pearl card overlayed with vellum 'congratulations', with the addition of some 3D flowers etc.

Neither the photo:

nor the scan:

does the card justice - it looks better irl

If you haven't left a comment for my blog candy, please take a look here and join in - less than a week to go now - and you've got to be in it to win it!

5 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful hun l love it all the detail such an elagant card love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks lovely Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Hazel! Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I bet they will be really pleased with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated