Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Wacky colour combo

Today (day 95) on 365 cards is 'Wacky color Wednesday' and we're asked to use blue, pink and orange.

I knew immediately what papers I was going to use - K & Co Brenda Walton Mira.

These bright colours also fit this week's Crazy Amigo challenge: 'bright colours'.

I've also used the items specified for challenge 12 on Use It: some old chipboard (the blue buckle - I've had it for ages), buttons and tear some paper (but I haven't gone for the stitching option) - this is my first challenge entry there.

Alphabet Challenge blog has got up to J, so my J is for 'jagged edges'.


If you haven't left a comment for my blog candy, please take a look here and join in.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely colourful card Hazel, and lovely Jagged edges, many thanks for joining in the challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, combining all those challenges! Have to say, luv the look of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the bold colours and congrats on combining challenges.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy card....love the buttons!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv the papers and the tearing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, those colours came together perfectly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FABULOUS card Hazel!! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the torn paper, so clever!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge, hope you'll be back for more!! ;)
    hugs & ♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I love all that torn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazel...I have worked w/that pp and it's still one of my all time faves!! LOVE how you tore layers of pp! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for doing my challenge @UseIt! *smiles* ~patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bright fun card, love how you have torn the papers
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely bright card, thanks for joining in again this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its perfect Hazel. I love the colours & the torn paper. Thank You for being a wonderful inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated