Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

Salt: Purpose

It was Ruth's turn to choose the topic for today's Salt challenge - you can read what she wrote about Purpose here.

When Ruth introduced the topic to the team, she referred to the verse from Jeremiah 29:11, which is a favourite of many of us on Salt.

I decided to make a card this time, rather than a LO. I used papers, embellishments etc from the box of PM a touch of teal and added some Sakura metallic pens to the cut out flowers.



I don't usually repeat something from the past, but remember that when Esther set a challenge 'Believe' way back in March last year, she quoted this verse from Jeremiah and this is the LO I did then:



You can read what I wrote about it here.

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful verse Hazel & one that I think we can all bear in mind. You have made a wonderful card with it too X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one beautiful verse hun beautiful card too love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful serene card Hazel, thank you for finding the time to do this, love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout & card Hazel. Your Salt creations are always beautiful & very touching. So glad you can share your lovely creations with us. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Hazel - gorgeous color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lo Hazel, lovely calm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel! I love all of the delicate elements...

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you may know, that verse is special to us as a family, and particularly to my mother - that card could have been made for her, especially as teal is also a colour I particularly associate with her ... should you need to find a home for it, please let me know, coz it really would suit her. (If, as I suspect, the verse and card are special to you, too, enjoy it yourself!).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated