Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

BF September ATCs

I signed up to be part of the ATC swap again this month on BF, but hadn't done mine till today. I made 8 the same as this one:



Now I'm a bit worried that I didn't pay enough attention to the subject, which you'd probably never guess, was 'ribbon' - and what did I do but cover up a piece of wide ribbon that I put down the side - and in its turn that covered up the stamping that was underneath - not sure why I did that. I like the ATC, it's just that I'm not sure it's right for the swap. Oh well, 'tis done now and they are in the post.

I stamped the background of the ATC with a favourite Magenta stamp - not sure what it's called - it's like a very muted picture of part of a tree/bush. The autumn stamp is a Hero Arts one. The stamping was on to DCWV textured card, which gives a canvas look to it.

I'm linking this for Ooh la la challenge 37: shades of autumn; also Stamp with Fun challenge 25: autumn. Linking also for Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge 5: What are the colors of fall to you?

This week's Stamptacular challenge 25 calls for 'anything but a card' so I think this ATC qualifies.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, what a superb ATC, love the design and the colours fit with shades of autumn perfectly. Thanks for joining us again this time. Hugs x PS well done on completing so many challenges in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is lovely Hazel, glad you found the time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous atc !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC! And isn't that ribbon under the word "autumn"? So that would be two lots of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this atc and that leaf is really fantastic! I'm so thrilled you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel I just love this ATC its stunning and has got me thinking about ATC's again
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh la la
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATC ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ATC Hazel, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cool! I love the leaf and the texture it provides!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so great! Love the texture and the autumn colors!

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the autumn feel!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated