Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2009

First crafting since Saturday

Unfortunately, John was very poorly on Sunday morning and had to stay in hospital overnight - they thing the episode is heart related, so they will be doing more tests, but at least he is back home again now.

So all thoughts of crafting were put to the back of my mind again, but this evening I thought I'd attempt something, although really I didn't feel like it, but sometimes I find that it can be good to make the effort.

So these two cards are for day 192 on 365 cards (yesterday's challenge): 'so sweet' - to include the word 'sweet' on a card.

The papers were some I acquired long ago from Poundland and the chipboard tags and other embellies have been in my 'baby bits' box for quite a time.

If you click on the pictures for a closer view you will see that the 'boy' card has 'sweet dreams' on it and 'sweetie' on the tag - and the 'girl' card also has 'sweetie' on the tag.

The colours aren't that true because I've had to resort to flash photos because the chipboard was too raised up to scan well.






This has now given me a couple of cards to help fill gaps in supplies.

3 comments:

  1. aww these are just soo cute !! Hope John is feeling better ,,:-)

    Luv
    lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about John. I hope he improves soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Hazel. I've got some of that paper & had forgotten all about it! Thanks for the reminder. Keep your eyes peeled for the new challenge on Cute Daisy May next Monday.... sssh ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated