Pages

Friday 13 November 2009

BF Karen's CJ

Tomorrow is the day for swapping CJs on BF - the day that everyone's CJs return home. So I needed to do my DLO in Karen's lovely CJ 'What else?' - an opportunity for us to share what other 'craftiness' we've been involved in.

I got this done this morning because some friends are kindly going to pick up prescriptions for us and the post office is near the chemist, so this will save me having to go out - my back is playing up big time atm.

Being the last entry in Karen's CJ meant that I've seen it complete - you are going to love it, Karen.

I used BG June bug papers, Prima pearls and K & Co embellishments.

The self-portrait that I've shown was done in January 1973 - don't I look glum?! it must have been because I was concentrating!

As usual, you'll get better views if you click on the pictures to enlarge.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Hazel. It sounds as though Karen will have a lovely time reading about everyone's crafty background

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this looks a LOVELY page for my CJ. Thank you so so much Hazel; XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Hazel, like the self portrait. Sorry your back is giving you grief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about glum - you look very slightly surprised to me! Fab pages, I'm sure Karen is going to have great fun looking through this CJ!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated