Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Deep pink decoupage

I've made a card for Card Patterns sketch 40:



It's also for Basic Grey week 7: photo inspiration:



The deep pink/burgundy colour in this photo is one of my favourites and I had a hard job choosing which BG papers to use for this card. In the end I used some from eva and some from bittersweet. I chose the striped one because of the stripes in the photo.

The flower is decoupaged, which is right for this week's Alphabet challenge: 'D is for decoupage'.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Hazel, many thanks for joining in with the Alphabet challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Hazel! I love all of the dimension this has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Hazel, love the flowers. Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated