Pages

Friday 27 November 2009

Summer card in November?

This card is for the sketch for Crazy 4 challenges week 12:


It's also for:

Play date cafe
6:


It's also for 365 cards day 266: 'Colour me with this' - asking us to use something other than markers to colour - I used inktense water colour pencils with sansador. Papers are BG mellow. And as it's a coloured stamped image I'm linking for Caardvarks: 'color it'.

I'm not quite sure why I chose a sunflower image at this time of year!



Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it!

8 comments:

  1. What a great interpretation of this week's color challenge!

    Sunflowers in November? I think it's just what we need to make it a sunnier day....too rainy for me at the moment!

    Thanks for being in The Play Date Cafe once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Cheery sunflowers are great, whatever the weather, they make you smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunflower! Such a happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh a sunflower is always appropriate.
    Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card--and it's always lovely to see a cheerful sunflower! So glad you're playing with us at The Play Date Cafe'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty card.. I really love your elements here.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe'~HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated