Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

Doiley snowflake

Christmas Day was day 300 on 365 and the subject was 'let it snow' - 'Create a paper snowflake and put it on your card'.

I found up some small doileys and thought I'd use one to make a snowflake - the first one I did ended up as a disaster - this one isn't much better - I think it's a poor snowflake that's lost one of it's 'spokes' on the way down! Well, I did try!

The background paper was free with a magazine - the middle two pieces of chipboard are Brenda Pinnick.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hazel, About Use Your Paper Scraps...it can be found at this link
    http://scrapbookingcraftingfriends.ning.com/group/useyourscraps. We are on Christmas break right now but you are welcome to look around. I have am taking this time to revamp the group and come up with some new ideas. Hope to see you there.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated