Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

Out of this world

When I saw the topic for this week on Soartful, I started looking for appropriate pictures for 'out of this world'.

Wow! take a look at this site and you won't be disappointed - absolutely stunning photography - certainly 'out of this world'!

I imported the 'cat's eye nebula from hubble' into Picture It and then superimposed a picture of a cat over this, using a transparent fade to send this behind the original picture.


I'm also linking this for Sunday postcard, where this week the theme is 'cats' - it's just the right postcard size when printed out.

3 comments:

  1. Hazel, you are a joy to my heart. I thoroughly enjoyed your comments.
    I would have really hated to miss this fabulous postcard. I'm hypnotized by this wonderful piece of art. Very unusual and very creative.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, pretty eye's...very mystical

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated