Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

WOYWW today - just about still Wednesday!

It's Wednesday (just about still Wednesday!) which means it's WOYWW on Julia's blog. It seems that today crafters have been showing their drawers! So I thought I'd better let you have a peep inside some of mine.

My top drawer just to the left of me houses all sorts of bits and pieces. I keep a lot of ink pads in boxes in my tall cupboard, but the ones I use the most I keep handy in this top drawer. You can see that I've got a box with inchies and twinchies ... waiting to do something with them - perhaps mini book, or mount them on canvas, or ...

The drawer beneath this houses chalks, alcohol inks, stickles etc - and lots of pens (there are more underneath the two boxes of chalks.

And then there's the drawer where I keep embossing powders and such like.

I thought I'd also let you have a peep inside the bottom of my tall cupboard, where I have a metal nest of drawers in the section that was built specially to house them - and just a few of my boxes.

If you like having a nose at people's crafting spaces, go over to Julia's blog and click on the comments and follow the links.

9 comments:

  1. Nice drawers ... in fact very very nice drawers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us your drawers hun ROFL....very nice and tidy....do you fancy coming round to my house and sorting out my mess I wonder??? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Hazel you look wonderfully organized. Would be lovely to have a rumage through your drawers. :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautifully organised set of drawers. Seriously impressed here. Would love an hour or more of rummaging through them all :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow neat :) See you love rubs too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fab storgae..organised, tidy and in its place..a dream! So are the things in the actual drawers your most used? I ask because I can't remember the last time I used chalks, but have my heat gun plugged in all the time. Love discovering these differences! Viva WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now thats what i call organisation xxxx fab space x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh they look nice and organised - mine are just a jumble of stuff, even if I know more or less (perhaps less) where everything is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazingly neat and organized! I love your drawers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated