Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Button it!

This is another challenge by Sue for the CBC birthday celebrations:

Button it!! so guess what you HAVE to use here? Yup buttons AT LEAST 6

I decided to alter one of my Green & Black's cocoa tins - I love their cocoa and I like the tins too, very handy. I used offcuts from DCWV pocket full of posies, a couple of sticky ribbons, a couple of Craftime blooms and, of course, some buttons on the lid.




As I've used 2 papers - the patterned one round the tin and the textured one within the lid, 2 flowers and at least 2 buttons, I'm linking for the recipe on Everybody art 81. Also, Little paper shop 58 colour challenge calls for 'turquoise, white and dark purple' - they are all here. 'Buttons and flowers' is challenge 12 on Pixie dust studio, so I'm also linking there. And another one for Quirky crafts 23: 'buttons' (perhaps you can tell that I love buttons!).

And it's now joining some of my other 'Green & Black cocoa tins':

3 comments:

  1. Your pimped box is really brilliant, great work.

    Thanks for joining us at EAC.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers on your button box! Thank you for joining the Quirky Crafts challenge!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you button boxes love those flowers too. Thanks for joining in at Quirky crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated