Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

A springtime birthday card

This card is for the sketch for challenge 53 on Creative Inspirations:

It's also for:

Corrosive 57: 'spring theme' - with a daffodil the card is for a spring birthday
Going grey (Scrap-creations) 3: 'spring' - I've used BG papers - lime rickey and marrakech
Colour challenge TCP102 on Dancing in Pajamas:

I used one of my favourite daffodil stamps again, this time leaving out the rectangular frame - coloured with copics (printed on yellow paper).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel - such a pretty daffodil and I love your DP too!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love daffodils! This is a lovely spring card. Thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all those cards hazel-hard to pick a fav this time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors & great work - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated