Pages

Monday 12 April 2010

A note of thanks

This card uses the colours for Easy breezy Kewl colour challenge 19: 'soft suede, kraft, bordering blue, bashful blue'.

It's also for Corrosive 58 sketch (unfortunately, this is another one that I've missed the deadline for - I'd made the card in time, but haddn't got round to blogging it):

I'm also linking for Charisma cardz 14: 'thank you'.

I can't remember what the background music paper is (it's a piece from my offcuts box - still trying to keep to one of my crafting resolutions) - the other items used are again from the QVC music and dance kit:

4 comments:

  1. A fab card for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - what an icon!
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun...tfs and playing at Easy Breezy Kewl:-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated